November 22, 2008

About Me

Hello and welcome to the University of Medicine and Health Science School of Medicine Unofficial Blog.  Due to the overwhelming requests that I have received in reference to UMHS, the campus and the island, a blog that addresses inquiring minds seems to be a useful utility.  

I am a first year medical student at UMHS bringing nearly ten years of medical experience.  I spent the early years of my medical career working in surgery, radiology, and the emergency department while earning my BS in Biology.  The later stages occupied the position of introductory biologist focusing within cancer research at LSU Medical Center, a level one trauma unit where I earned seven publications and an employment that spanned greater than five years.  

The sole purpose of my blog is to give you the applicant a candid, informative view of UMHS, St. Kitts and the opportunities they communicate.  I am in no way affiliated with the admissions department/process or any university vocation.  

No comments: